Recipe by JiliBean
I always lose this recipe so I am posting here for safe keeping. It is our FAVORITE bean salad!
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- coarse salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook lima and green beans until al dente, (dont know how else to say it! HA).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, and oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Add all beans; toss to combine.
- Let marinate at room temperature or in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, at least 30 minutes and up to a day.
- The longer you let marinate, the better!