1/1 Photo of Three Bean Salad Ala Martha Stewart
I always lose this recipe so I am posting here for safe keeping. It is our FAVORITE bean salad!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook lima and green beans until al dente, (dont know how else to say it! HA).
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, and oil; season generously with salt and pepper. Add all beans; toss to combine.
- 3Let marinate at room temperature or in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, at least 30 minutes and up to a day.
- 4The longer you let marinate, the better!
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Salad Ala Martha Stewart
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g