Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An interesting variation of the summertime picnic classic.
Make and share this Three Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can yellow wax beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 large yellow onion, minced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free sweet pickle relish
- 2⁄3 cup grapeseed oil or 2⁄3 cup other salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-5 packs Splenda sugar substitute
- Rinse and drain canned beans, then combine the beans with onion, drained pimientos, and relish in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and stir into salad.
- Cover and refrigerate salad 2-4 hours before serving.