1/1 Photo of Three Bean Salad
2 hrs 10 mins
Chandra M's Note:
The fresh herbs make all the difference in this salad. One of the best bean salads I have had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped (green & white part)
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Trim the green beans and cut into 2-3" lengths.
- 2Steam over boiling water until just tender and bright green.
- 3Rinse under cool water and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, garlic, red pepper, herbs, and green onions.
- 5Season to taste with sea salt & black pepper.
- 6Mix in the beans and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 477.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g