- 1 lb can cut green beans
- 1 lb can cut wax beans (yellow)
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain green beans and wax beans, discard liquid. Gently rinse kidney beans with cold water, drain, and discard liquid. Combine and add green pepper.
- Combine sugar, vinegar and salad oil; pour over beans. Add salt and pepper; toss.
- Chill overnight. Before serving, toss to coat beans; drain.