Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fairly typical Three Bean Salad, though I like to call it 2 1/2 bean salad (I use less kidney beans).
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans yellow wax beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- Drain the beans and rinse the kidney beans.
- Add the green pepper and onion.
- Combine the oil, vineger salt, pepper, and sugar and pour over bean mix.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator, shake then serve.