Recipe by cori #3
I found this recipe on allrecipes.com, this is an amazing recipe. You have to try this!!!! I fell in love with this one.
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, break into medium pieces and set aside. In same skillet, brown beef and onion. Drain fat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon/beef mixture in a large bowl and stir in the ketchup, sugar, vinegar, mustard, baked beans, kidney beans (with liquid) and butter beans (with liquid). Mix well.
- Spoon casserole mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, uncovered.