1/2 Photos of Three Bean Pasta
Happy Harry #2's Note:
This is fast and easy. Gets you out of the kitchen quickly on those hot summer days. Goes great with a tall frosty drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb No Yolks egg noodle substitute, uncooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, well rinsed & drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, well rinsed & drained
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Set a large pot of water to boil while you prepare vegetables.
- 2Cook noodles as directed on package.
- 3Rinse with cold water & drain.
- 4Toss all ingredients together.
- 5Chill & serve.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 509.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
No Yolks egg noodle substitute