Recipe by lauralie41
This recipe has many of my favorite ingredients including pinto, lima, and white beans along with dijon mustard. I havent made it yet but when I saw it in the emailed newsletter from My Daily Moment I knew I had to save it to try later.
Top Review by GaylaV
I wanted to like this but it just was not our cup of tea. We do like many different kind of beans so I thought I should try the pinto beans. It doesn't present with a very nice colour and I did follow the recipe except that I added some diced onion. I am not awarding stars because it likely is not the recipe that is at fault. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces white beans
- 16 ounces pinto beans, drained
- 15 1⁄2 ounces lima beans, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish add the brown sugar, ketchup, dijon mustard, and black pepper stirring until well combined.
- Gently stir in the beans and cover casserole dish. Bake for 40 minutes are until beans are heated through.