- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except tortilla chips and cheese. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer uncovered 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Sprinkle each serving with chips and cheese.