Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 22.18 ml canola oil
- 473.18 ml onions, chopped
- 158.51 ml carrot, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 946.36 ml water
- 473.18 ml frozen whole kernel corn
- 236.59 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml zucchini, chopped
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 (1587.57 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (907.18 g) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (907.18 g) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (907.18 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 22.18 ml rice vinegar
- 7.39 ml canned chipotle chilies, 1 1/2 t to 1 T chopped
- 236.59 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a large stockpot over med-high.
- Add onion, carrot, and garlic and saute 5 minute.
- Stir in 4 cup water and next 12 ingredients (through tomato paste); bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes or until carrot is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in vinegar and chipotle.
- Top with cilantro and cheese.
I made this several months ago and it was so fantastic that I took about four hours today to try to find this exact recipi again.
My whole family loved it!