Not sure where this came from but there are 50 zillion chili recipes :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-in strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1Cook bacon over medium heat until soft but not crispy. Drain all but 1 tbsp of fat.
- 2Add onion and garlic and cook over med-high heat, stirring until onion is soft.
- 3Stir in chili powder and cook for 30 secs.
- 4Stir in beans, tomatoes and broth, bring to a boil and turn heat to med low, simmer until slightly thickened.
- 5Season with salt.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 943.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.2 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g