Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where this came from but there are 50 zillion chili recipes :)
Make and share this Three Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-in strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Cook bacon over medium heat until soft but not crispy. Drain all but 1 tbsp of fat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook over med-high heat, stirring until onion is soft.
- Stir in chili powder and cook for 30 secs.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes and broth, bring to a boil and turn heat to med low, simmer until slightly thickened.
- Season with salt.