1/1 Photo of Three Bean Chili
1 hr 5 mins
This is my version of a recipe found in Light & Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Cook beef and onion, over medium heat, until no meat is no longer pink.
- 2Add peppers and garlic and cook for 3 or 4 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- 3Stir in water, tomatoes and taco seasoning and bring back to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 minutes, uncovered.
- 5Add beans and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes longer.
- 6Spoon chili into bowls and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 874.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g