Hearty and delicious, this is a bean-lover's chili for sure! Could also be made with ground turkey instead of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 4 slices turkey bacon (optional)
- cayenne pepper
- 1In a large stock pot, add oil, onion, and garlic. Saute until onions are clear, then add chunked chicken stirring often until cooked through.
- 2Add cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, all beans (drained and rinsed), corn (drained), and diced green chiles. Bring to a bubble, then reduce heat and simmer until chili begins to thicken - about 20 minutes - stirring occasionally.
- 3If you choose to add bacon, cook this now while the chili is simmering. After it is cooked, crumble it into the chili.
- 4Add roughly chopped oregano and lime juice and cook for 10 minutes more.
- 5Remove from heat and serve immediately, or allow to cool to room temperature, portion, and freeze.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Bean Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 1471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 52.3 g