Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this recipe up. It turns out that it was delicious. Everybody in the family loved it. Very Easy to Make.
- 1 (16 ounce) canlarge butter beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole potatoes, sliced or 3 peeled and sliced boiled potatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cantex mex diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1⁄3 diced onion
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- Grease 9x13 pan. Slice can of whole potatoes. Dice onion and green bell pepper and grate cheese. Layer ingredients in pan in the order they are listed. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.