- 2 eggs
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces colby cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup purchased cucumber ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in small saucepan. Add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Place eggs in bowl of ice water; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine all ingredients except salad dressing and eggs; toss to mix. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Peel eggs and slice.
- Top salad with egg slices.