Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is usually done on the stove but I use my crockpot and it turns out great.
Make and share this Three Bean and Beef Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Put ground beef into skillet and brown and drain.
- While the ground geef is browning dice onion and carrots and put into the crock pot.
- Add browned ground beef, diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, and oregano and mix together.
- Add all the beans and salt and pepper and mix.
- Put crock pot on low and cook for 2 hours.
- Option: blend up the diced tomato in the blender before adding to the crock pot.