Three-B (Buckwheat, Blueberry, and Butternut ) Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F; Spray twelve 2-1/2-inch muffins cups with nonstick spray or line with paper muffins cups; set pan aside.
- Combine, flour, buckwheat flour, sugar, baking powder,cinnamon,baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl;make a well in the center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl;Combine the eggs, squash, milk, oil, orange peel, and orange juice; Add the egg mixture all at once to flour mixture, stir until just moistened (batter should be LUMPY), fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each almost full; sprinkle with oats.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the muffins are light brown: cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 5 minutes, Remove from muffins cups; serve warm, Enjoy.