1/3 Photos of Threadgill's Garlic Cheese Grits
This recipe is from Threadgill's restaurant in Austin, Texas. The grits are cheesy and delicious. It's Southern cooking at its best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- 3Add grits and return to boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add all other ingredients, and put into a greased casserole dish.
- 6Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, stirring once after 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Threadgill's Garlic Cheese Grits
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 473.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g