Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is an old recipe that came from my aunts recipe box. I like it spread on sesame crackers or rye cocktail bread. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopesknox unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1 cup water.
- Stir over low heat until gelatine dissolves, about 3 minutes; add remaining water, sour cream, thousand island dressing, lemon juice, salmon, onion, and dill.
- Turn into 6 cup mold and chill until firm.