Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the new version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Elizabeth Montgomery from Allston, MA, who says: "Why buy bottled salad dressing when you can make delicious, homemade dressing like this in a jiffy?"
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until blended.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.