Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 ounces plain fat-free yogurt, about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 hard-cooked egg white, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green peppers or 1 tablespoon sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 -3 teaspoons skim milk
- Combine yogurt and chili sauce in a small bowl.
- Stir in egg white, sweet pepper, onion, pickle, pimiento, and worcestershire sauce or horseradish.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Before serving, stir in enough milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
I wanted to like this. I was excited about a salad dressing without any fat. It wasn't bad, but I kept thinking as I was eating it, how good it would have been if I'd used mayo instead of yogurt which of course would defeat the whole no fat salad dressing idea.