Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This will make about 2 cups of dressing or 8 (1/4-cup servings) if you want a full-fat version, omit the water and add in 1/4 cup more of full-fat mayo. This dressing will increase in flavor with refrigeration time, so it is best if chilled overnight before using.
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper (or use about 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento)
- 3 tablespoons minced yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste, or use 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup water (more if needed to thin)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, process all the ingredients except the salt and pepper and sugar (starting with the listed amounts) process until well combined.
- Add in more water to thin if desired and adjust all ingredients to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper and sugar if desired.
- Transfer to a tightly covered glass jar and store in the refrigerator for 1 week.