1/2 Photos of Thousand Island Dressing (Lower Fat)
This will make about 2 cups of dressing or 8 (1/4-cup servings) if you want a full-fat version, omit the water and add in 1/4 cup more of full-fat mayo. This dressing will increase in flavor with refrigeration time, so it is best if chilled overnight before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (or use about 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento)
- 3 tablespoons minced yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste, or use 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup water (more if needed to thin)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional or to taste)
- 1In a food processor or blender, process all the ingredients except the salt and pepper and sugar (starting with the listed amounts) process until well combined.
- 2Add in more water to thin if desired and adjust all ingredients to taste.
- 3Season with salt and pepper and sugar if desired.
- 4Transfer to a tightly covered glass jar and store in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thousand Island Dressing (Lower Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 130.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: