Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Forget the bottled stuff... give this a try. A nice alternative when you're building your Reubens! Don't fear the chili paste, it gives the dressing some "zing" but it's not overwhelmingly spicy.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (Heinz)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 hard-boiled egg (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon szechuan chili paste (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
WOW this is a great dressing! I love thousand island and this did not disappoint - it's terrific. The touch of chili paste gave this the perfect zip. I've never made thousand island dressing before but I will be making it often now - thanks for sharing a keeper! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
Excellent TI dressing! The only thing I changed was dill instead of sweet relish. I loved the zing from the chili paste. Thanks for the recipe!