Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low-fat dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup reduced calorie chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix ingredients together and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Since I made this for my husband, the rating comes from him. I scaled the recipe in half & used Hellman's light mayo - otherwise followed exactly. Thanx Audrey!
There is nothing wrong with this recipe. Better than the bought stuff!! Thanks Audrey M.