Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Madison Middle School Cookbook.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce or 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons minced stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onions or 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 chopped hard-cooked egg
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients.
I enjoyed this tonight with iceberg lettuce and cucumbers! I used chili sauce and quartered the recipe, which was just right for one salad! Thanks! Made for PAC Spring 2009.