Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love homemade salad dressings and this is one of the best I've found for Thousand Island.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 pimentos, minced
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, minced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Thin with a little cream, if desired.
- Chill before serving.
Easy to put together, yummy flavor. I halved the recipe easily. Thanks lazyme! Made for photo tag.