1/1 Photo of Those "Fancy Schmancy" Green Beans
Dress up plain green beans to make them something special!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine olive oil and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add prosciutto and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add green beans and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- 4Add broth, lower heat and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until beans are cooked to desired tenderness.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Those "Fancy Schmancy" Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: