Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful little recipe my mother-in-law shared with me. I think I'll have to make these every month with how much everyone loves these!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl (Add choco-chips last).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into your hot waffle iron so as not to make big waffles, but small cookies (Follow your waffle irons instructions).
- Then enjoy warm or cooled!