Recipe by TEJx3
This makes a sweet and delicious Spanish chicken that the whole family will love. It goes great with rice. You won't believe it was that easy!
- 4 boneless chicken thighs or 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (18 ounce) cancampbell's select harvest tomato soup with basil
- 1 (7 ounce) cansliced button mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pinot noir wine or 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10" skillet, over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, cook chicken about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook mushrooms and 2 tablespoons Pinot Noir about 2 minutes.
- Add soup, oregano, and brown sugar, mix completely. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook chicken approximately 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with rice.