Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best banana pudding the you will ever put into your mouth! This is my mom's recipe and it is so easy to make.
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding (Jell-O)
- 5 cups milk
- 12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 5 -6 large bananas
- In a large bowl mix the three boxes of pudding with 5 cups of milk using a metal whisk.
- In a separate bowl fold the thawed whipped topping and all of the sour cream together.
- Slice bananas.
- In large container, lay one layer of vanilla wafers, place a banana on top of each wafer, smooth a layer of pudding and then a layer of Cool Whip mixture. Repeat layers until the pudding is gone and top with remaining whipped topping. You can add a few vanilla wafers to make the top more decorative.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.