Recipe by Member #610488
Cashew Nuts are many peoples favorite nuts and this Thai recipe is common among the street markets across Thailand.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- oil, as needed (deep-frying)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Deep fry the nuts until they turn light brown then remove using a slotted spoon.
- Drop them straight into a hot frying pan with the remaining ingredients and stir fry for a couple of minutes, coating the nuts with the spices.
- Leave to cool before eating.