Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe I found many years ago in a Rock and Roll cookbook. The recipe was submitted by a British Rocker. I don't remember the name of the cookbook or the name of the Rocker. I am just glad I still have the recipe.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages dried fruit
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup cold brewed tea
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 egg, well beaten
- In a large bowl mix dried fruit, brown sugar and tea.
- Let sit overnight.
- The next day add flour, and egg.
- Mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.