Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Portabella mushrooms with goat cheese and spinach in a warm wrap. Makes an excellent lunch. Can be served warm or cold but I prefer to warm the wrap and the mushrooms because the combination of the hot and the cold along with the flavors is excellent.
- 1 flavored tortilla
- 1 portabella mushroom, sliced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces red onions, sliced
- 2 ounces Greek salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the oil over medium heat.
- Sauté portabello until just tender.
- Put the spinach, tomato, onion, and cheese on the wrap.
- Add the heated mushrooms on top.
- Drizzle the dressing over the wrap, and fold.
- Note: I prefer to use wraps for this recipe NOT authentic tortillas. I especially prefer flavored wraps such as spinach, or herb.