Recipe by Baby Kato
This delicious cooler is a great pick me up, perfect for those hot humid days, that are just around the corner. You will find that this cooler is smooth, creamy, sweet, tart and tangy, with the predominant flavors being the coconut, blackberry and pineapple. It's sooo good.
- 1 cup blackberry, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (fresh or frozen)
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, not drained (1 can)
- 1 cup frozen yogurt, mango & peach
- 3 tablespoons honey, liquid
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 8 ice cubes
- 4 pineapple chunks (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the prepared blackberries, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges and mandarin juice, frozen yogurt, honey, coconut milk and ice cubes in the blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a chilled glass, garnish with pineapple and serve immediately.