Recipe by Sara 76
I had NO idea what to cook for dinner, and had a whole bunch of stuff that i neede to either use up, or throw away. This is what I came up with, and the kids loved it! It was yummy! I had a little sweet chilli sauce with mine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni, partially cooked
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 beef sausage, sliced thinly
- 4 slices bacon, short cut, diced
- 1 medium potato, grated
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Line bottom of a casserole dish with macaroni.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Dissonve corn flour in a little water, mix with milk, and pour over macaroni.
- Layer the sausage, then turkey, then bacon.
- Top with grated potato, and grated cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and bake at 180C for aprox 30 minutes.