Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Well, it did need something! I fixed it up! :) It's now really good Chicken, Potato, Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- 1 can progresso potato broccoli cheese soup
- 1 can sliced potato
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 onion, diced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (approx, frozen or canned)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Pour the can of Progresso Potato, Broccoli& Cheese Soup in the crock pot.
- Set the temp to warm.
- Add can of sliced potatoes, 1 cup of mixed veggies and the diced onion.
- I poached the chicken.
- You could boil it or just use the George Foreman.
- If you want to poach it (I used breasts), you bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Add the chicken and boil for 5 min.
- (I did it about 10 min.), then turn the burner off, take the pot off the stove and cover it for 15 minutes.
- Dice the chicken add to the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Re-set the temp for high for 2-3 hours (to cook the onions).
- Or you could set the temp to low for 5-6 hours.
- Depends on when you need it.
- Turn the temp to warm for about an hour before serving.
- Add the sour cream and stir until blended just before serving.