1/5 Photos of This Lox Rocks!
This is great for brunch and good for lunch too! A bunch of goodness all wrapped up! You could always put this on a bagel too if you desire! Suggested flavored tortillas: garden vegetable or spinach. Adapted from Wraps cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained, chopped slightly
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 flour tortillas (10-11-inch)
- 1 cup smoked salmon, cut into thin strips (about 6 ounces-or gravlox)
- 2/3 cup cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh fennel, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Mix the cream cheese, capers, horseradish, and 1/8 teaspoons pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Divide among the tortillas and spread evenly over each tortilla, leaving at least a 1" border around the edge.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 4Divide the salmon mixture among the tortillas, and wrap.
- 5How to wrap:.
- 6If tortilla is stiff, warm slightly(about 15 seconds) to make more flexible. Fold the right and left edges of the tortilla over the filling, toward the center. Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla toward the center and gently roll until the tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for This Lox Rocks!
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.8
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 1177.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g