Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The real Hooters (hot) wing sauce. This is their bulk recipe--you do the math to break it down.
Make and share this This is the Real Hooters Wing Sauce for the Hot Flavor--Trust Me recipe from Food.com.
- 2 gallons melted butter, let sit overnight at room temp (not margarine)
- 2 gallons crystal brand pepper sauce
- 4 cups ground red pepper
- Mix red pepper and crystal sauce well using a whisk and then add to butter. Mix.
- Stir very well again using a whisk.
- Butter MUST sit overnight.
- That's it. ENJOY.