Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A muffin so rich and dreamy, you'll think it's dessert.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped (any variety)
- Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter, cocoa, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and pecans and mix just until blended.
- Place paper baking cups in a muffin pan, and coat lightly with cooling spray. Spoon batter into cups, filling each 2/3 full. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Bake at 350* for about 20 minutes, until sides pull away from paper and tops are dried to touch. Remove from pans to cool.