Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
an amalgamation of several different white chili recipes found here on zaar
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 cup reduced-fat chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 8 ounces herdez green chili salsa
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 hilshire farm kielbasa
- cayenne, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- combine all ingredients except garlic, onion, and kielbasa in crockpot.
- saute kielbasa, onion, and garlic until cooked.
- add kielbasa, onion, and garlic to crockpot.
- cook on high for 2 hours stirring every half hour (cooking time varies).