Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This and That Breakfast'Wiches came about when I had just abit of some veggies, Tossed them into a skillet , added eggs etc and I had an eat and run day. I also stuff pita halves with it or roll it up in flour torillas. Also great on untoasted bread, Any variations work, experiment and enjoy.
- 8 large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, prepared
- 8 slices bacon, halved,cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup any vegetables, bits leftover in your veggie bin,chopped (ie zucchini, bell peppers, onion, cucumber, radishes, mushrooms, beets, tomatoes, broccoli, peas, be)
- 8 eggs, beaten with
- 3 -5 drops hot sauce (I use Frank's or salsa to taste, of your choice)
- 8 slices American cheese (or whatever you have left in the cheese drawer)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Melt butter in medium skillet.
- Add your choice of vegetables, saute till tender.
- Pour eggs into skillet with sauted veggies, cook until set.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split biscuits, fill each with a cheese slice, bacon and add the cooked egg/veggie mixture Enjoy.