Whenever I have looked at recipes for mayonnaise in the past, they always seemed quite laborious to me, slowly dripping in the oil drop by drop. But when I recently visited a friend in France, he showed me how he makes mayonnaise in 30 seconds with delicious results! Couldn't be easier than this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The type of container is important for this. You want a tall, thin jug in which to mix the mayonnaise. My friend used a measuring cup that very much resembled a glass beaker like you would see in a science lab.
- 2Put the egg, mustard and pepper in the jug.
- 3Pour in the oil.
- 4Put a hand blender in the container, push it all the way to the bottom and then turn it on, slowly pulling it up towards the top of the jug as you see the mixture turning into mayonnaise.
- 5Pour in the lemon juice once you have your jug of mayonnaise and stir or blitz one more time to combine.
- 6Add any other seasonings you desire.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thirty Second Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1963.9
- Calories from Fat 1982
- Total Fat 220.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g