Peapo Queen's Note:
This is my “go-to” dish on a hot summer day when I am hungry and don’t feel like cooking. What is better than a delicious, juicy, fruit salad? The “Thirst Quenching Kiwi Fruit Salad" is a naturally, sweet treat. It’s made with Kiwifruit, Gala apples (preferred), Bartlett pears (preferred), soft-pitted prunes, a splash of agave nectar, and a touch of real lemon juice. In addition, it’s packed with a good source of fiber and vitamin C. It really hits the spot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large gala apples (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 large bartlett pear (ripe, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 -2 kiwi (peeled and sliced thinly)
- 2 -4 prunes (whole, pitted)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1 teaspoon plain ground cinnamon
- 1 dash light agave syrup (optional)
- 1 dash lemon juice or 1 dash pure lime juice
- 1Peel and slice the apple, pear and kiwi. Optional (Rinse the fruit slices off in cold water and drain getting rid of the excess liquid).
- 2Gently toss the fruit together in a large bowl. Add the whole pitted prunes.
- 3Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice, agave syrup, and pure lemon juice on top.
- 4Chill before serving into salad bowl(s). Makes one large or two smaller servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thirst Quenching Kiwi Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 59.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g