1/3 Photos of Think Pink! Florida Stir Fry
A colorful, unexpected combination of ingredients in a tasty, tangy citrus sauce. You can substitute chicken, scallops or shrimp for the crab.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 226.79 g imitation crabmeat (surimi)
- 1 red pepper, cut in julienne strips
- 118.29 ml frozen shelled edamame, thawed (available in most grocery stores)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- nonstick cooking spray
- 118.29 ml grapefruit juice
- 59.14 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 1Make sure seeds are removed from grapefruit sections; cut each section in half.
- 2Combine all flavoring sauce ingredients - a measuring cup works well.
- 3Mix cornstarch paste ingredients together in a small ramekin.
- 4Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking spray; add garlic and heat on a medium high burner until it becomes fragrant, being careful not to burn it; add crab and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- 5Add flavoring sauce and red peppers and stir-fry until boiling; create a large empty space or "well" in the middle of the wok and add the cornstarch paste; stir until hot and then incorporate with the other ingredients.
- 6Add the edamame and grapefruit and continue to stir fry until thoroughly heated, and sauce thickened.
- 7Remove from heat and serve, over brown rice if desired.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Think Pink! Florida Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 1352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g