1/4 Photos of Think Pink Dressing With That ' Redhot ' Flair
A Scandinavian-inspired dressing/sauce for your favourite piece of plainly-cooked or grilled fish - lovely dolloped over salmon or a white fish fillet! Or try it as a dip for chips. If you're watching your weight, 'light' products will reduce the calorie count, but the flavour will still be awesome!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml Greek yogurt or 118.29 ml sour cream
- 1 small beetroot, grated coarse (I buy precooked, vacuum-packed, or canned)
- 59.14 ml gherkins or 59.14 ml cornichon, very finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, very finely minced
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Dissolve the sugar in the red wine vinegar. Combine all the ingredients together, mixing gently to incorporate and spread the colour of the beetroot throughout the dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper to suit your taste.
- 2Observe the banner of the RedHot Renegades. Observe the colour of this lovely dressing/sauce. See? ;-).
- 3Refrigerate in a covered container for atleast two hours before serving to allow flavours to meld and develop.
- 4Note 1: I have since stirred in some of those tiny pre-cooked shrimp into this dressing and served over crispbread with a sprig of dill for a smorgasbord-inspired treat.
- 5Note 2: Also works great as a dressing for potato salad.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Think Pink Dressing With That ' Redhot ' Flair
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: