- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 51.76 ml maraschino cherry juice
- 11.09 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter
- 354.88 ml powdered sugar
- red food coloring
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips (optional)
- 10 maraschino cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the cupcake ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. If you want them to be more pink, add a bit of red food coloring.
- Fill lined cupcake tin 2/3 of the way full. Bake cupcakes at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine Frosting ingredients and beat until smooth.
- When cupcakes are cooled, topped with frosting. Top them off with a maraschino cherry.