Recipe by Sharon123
So different than your normal guacamole! Recipe courtesy of the Haas Avocado Board.
Top Review by Rita~
Good Stuff! The cheese gives it a firmer texture, nuts a crunch and a bit of salt. Loved the cilantro added half a lime juice both giving nice freshness. I made half the recipes. I totally forgot the pepper flakes. Made for veggie tag. Thanks
- 2 Hass avocadoes
- 236.59 ml finely crumbled white fresh goat cheese
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 59.14 ml toasted pistachio nut, chopped
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely mash avocados. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with colorful chips or vegetables.
- Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible.
- Store in an airtight container with plastic wrap pressed against the surface of the guacamole to keep from discoloring.