Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this one night a while ago and everyone loved it. My best friend took the recipe back home to California and now serves it to her family. So I guess its a hit.
- 1 lb of thinly cut steak
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, fancy shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons complete seasoning (or use which ever kind of seasoning that you want)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the steaks.
- Put about 1 tablespoon of cheese on one end.
- Roll the steak up and place in baking pan.
- Continue with the last two steps until all steaks are in pan.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Then its done.
Very good and something different to do with sandwich steaks. I used Italian seasoning for the seasoning mix, but I think Mexican or Cajun would probably be wonderful and used a "light" Mexican cheese. Thanks for sharing!
extremely simple and fast to prepare- a good last minute addition to an evenings menu- for the seasoning i used onion powder, cayenne, salt, and garlic pepper. I also used toothpicks in the meat while in the oven to keep them rolled up. Also, I used thin cut top round beef steaks.