I'm a thin crust person and I found this on a web site (not sure which one). Very easy and bakes up crispy not soggy.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water.
- Let sit for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix flour and salt.
- Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon.
- Turn onto floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- Spread into a 12-14" circle.
- (I do this directly onto a pizza stone with a marble rolling pin).
- If you roll it out on a counter top, transfer to a greased pizza pan, stretching to edges.
- Cover with sauce and desired topping.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until edges are golden.